V České republice má společnost Freescale (www.freescale.cz) zastoupení v Rožnově pod Radhoštěm v podobě úspěšných vývojových laboratoří a rozvíjející se celoevropské centrály pro podporu zákazníků. Filozofie společnosti je založena na vzájemné důvěře a respektu v mezilidských vztazích, etickém jednání a životní rovnováze.
Pro posílení týmu hledáme spolupracovníky s dobrou znalostí anglického jazyka, s motivací se rozvíjet a zájmem pracovat v mezinárodním prostředí.
MANAGER - CUSTOMER SERVICE
The Customer Supply Analyst Department is the focal point for customer’s orders - from order placement to product delivery and order invoicing. The key purpose of the function is to manage a team of analysts within the regional organization.
Proficient in all aspects of the CSA work processes and related processes,
maintains current in field.
- 6+ yr. experience in related field responsibilities with minimum 2 yrs in supervision/project mgmt or minimum 2 years in a Global or regional role.
- Prefer Supply Chain Management or Logistics Degrees.
- Fluency in English (Written and Spoken), German would be a plus.
- Microsoft office, Strong Team player, Strong interpersonal skills.
Note: Appropriate combination of education and directly related experience will be considered if the ability to perform and meet expectations is demonstrated.
PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER
- highly technical factory applications engineering position where the primary responsibility is technical support to end customers for our 16 and 32-bit processors
functions include hands-on-debugging of customer issues, generating content for user’s manuals, training material, architecture documents, application notes,
hardware specifications, and new silicon validation
- providing technical support to customers and serving as customer advocates on internal technical issues
- key products are ColdFire processors for the distribution market and 16-bit S12s for low end products.
Key requirements: (junior applicants are also welcome)
- Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science degree
- Hardware and Software design experience with microprocessors.
- Working knowledge of microprocessor architecture.
- Working knowledge of communications protocols (USB, CAN, Ethernet).
- Strong interpersonal communications skills (English oral and written).
- Knowledge of laboratory tools/skills: logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, digital voltmeters, LabView
- Knowledge/skill with compilers, debuggers, emulators, and RTOS’s (Real Time Operating System), and system debugging techniques is very desirable
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER - DSC (Digital Signal Controller)
- deliver fast, efficient and high quality answers to written technical requests from customers, co-operate with engineers in worldwide teams for complex issue solving, *improve our offer of technical information for the customer by delivering and maintaining FAQs and participate in discussion forums
- write of examples (hardware or software) and application notes
- graduate from Electronics Engineering
- experience in electronic design area or working in a comparable function within a semiconductor manufacturer or distributor
- 16-bit microcontroller or signal processor programming and hardware know how is an advantage
- basic understanding of design and manufacturing of semiconductor products
- English knowledge, customer orientation
TECHNICAL INFORMATION CENTER SPECIALIST
Be the first contact for Service calls with other members of the Customer Service team
- education level -minimum high school
- linguistic skills English + French
MANAGER TECHNICAL SALES/DISTRIBUTION SALES
This function will be responsible for maximizing sales within the territory of countries Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Serbia & Montenegro, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania.
- At least 3 years experience in the Disti business area with a proven track record of building a successful business.
- Strong market and customer focus, ability to mix technical/commercial discussions.
- English knowledge.
- Proven remote management skills.
- Travel flexibility.
- Target Attainment: achieving agreed budgets and customer objectives
- People Relationships: developing productive relationship with people across Freescale, the whole distribution network and key
- Effective Selling: using the new Freescale Selling Methodology and professional presentation skills to achieve positive outcome from customer calls
PROCUREMENT SERVICE CENTRE – BUYERS
To provide procurement and operational support of Freescale Global Procurement Organisation. Including the placement and management of Purchase Orders within an SAP ERP system, working with Commodity Teams, Requestors, Accounts Payable & Vendors
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in Procurement or other Supply Chain role
- Preferred SAP experience or similar ERP system
- Fluent (both written & verbal) in English and French-MUST/German -ADVANTAGE
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Effective communication skills – verbal & written
- Ability to prioritise & manage workload with minimal manager supervision
SYSTEM APPLICATION ENGINEER–MOTOR CONTROL
- Development of embedded applications (automotive, industrial, appliance areas) & demo board for shows and conferences & reference designs (hw and sw)
- Application development support to customers all over the world
- Definition of architecture for new semiconductor products
- Application characterization of new products
- Customer needs analysis and competitors benchmarking
- Close cooperation with design teams
- University degree in Electronics Engineering
- Analog and digital electronics
- Power electronics and electrical drives is an advantage
- H/W design (OrCAD)
- Simulation in Matlab and PSpice
- C/ASM programming
- Good level of English
CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER ANALYST
- Ensure that production and service requirements are met
- Quote on product availability and pricing, coordinate customer needs
- Manage purchase and price agreements
- Take care of new product introduction enquiries
- Enter and schedule orders into the system of record
- Analyze and resolve issues through team work
- Support invoice, credit and currency queries
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations
- Degree in commercial business / supply chain or an equivalent
- PC skills (MS Office, MS Outlook, Siebel CRM is advantage)
- Advanced English (written / spoken), German is great advantage
- Presentations skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure